Additional Fees

I first went to see them on or about February something or other.The first dentist was very great exceptional except for I asked him to pull a tooth and he assured me he could fill it with no issues.

On March 1st I been had to return cuz the filling he put in had broken off they stated to me that all they could do was a root canal I told them I did not want a rip Canal so just to pull the tooth. The dentist got very short and angry with me left the room made me sit about 45 minutes then come back to the room and wanted to stick Frozen metal against my tooth I asked her not to do that and then was kicked out of the office stating that I would not follow doctor's orders and I was threatening. After calling corporate approximately two weeks went by and they called me and schedule an appointment with me for the first dentist who seen me there I had an appointment for 9 a.m.

today June 21st I even called and verified set appointment before I went.I went to the appointment where I was notified they would no longer see me and I was not allowed in their office to me this is very poor customer service.

Review about: Familia Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Familia Dental?

Comments