1.6

I was in extreme pain on a Saturday morning in late April of 2016.My regular dental office was closed, so I went into Familia Dental so I could at least find out what was causing the pain.

They took x-rays and discovered I had cracked a molar -- no problem there. However, the dentist on duty -- I don't recall her name -- was quite cold and condescending. She told me I needed a root canal, which could not be done in their office. Fine, I said, I would contact my regular dentist Monday morning.

However, could she treat the intense pain and possible infection? She was dismissive to the point of being rude. I felt as though I had made an unreasonable request, although I was in tears from the pain. I left as I came, and as the weekend progressed the pain became worse, and by the time I saw my regular dentist Monday morning my face was swollen from infection.

The staff at my regular office was appalled at the treatment I received.I strongly encourage people -- especially in an emergency situation like mine -- to avoid this business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of familia dental dental service. Familia Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned familia dental dental service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Familia Dental.

Had an Experience with Familia Dental?

Comments