Familia Dental Dentures Review from Cicero, Illinois

10 of 31 Familia Dental reviews

Springfield Illinois.Yesterday, I was fitted for my source, yes first set of dentures because the lab messed up the first three.

The denture fitting yesterday went as bad as any other. The bottom denture was at least an inch and a half wider than the top and didn't fit my lower mouth at all. I suspect, it's because they didn't have an narrow enough plate when they went to make the impression. So they tried to improvise.

The dentist said she didn't have any control over what the lab does list the mold itself, and stated they have no way to contact them by telephone.. The dentist recommended I should see a prosthodontics specialist. I asked if anyone in that office had experience in prosthodontics, she said NO! How can that be?

I wish they had told me this years ago when I let them pull my teeth for an immediate denture. In two years, now, without any teeth. I can't leave my house, attend social events, family events, even the grocery store. Tooth extraction Pasco was barbaric, at best.

I spent a week digging out the teeth fragments that were left in. In addition to frightened of the incompetent staff, no one seems to know what's going on. Staff are not able to relay messages to dentist. Best Buy complaint of guns answered.

Last and I finally got a call from a girl named Allie, who assured me she was going to oversee my dental care. She wasn't there yesterday to see the end fitting dentures, so I took pictures. Physical structure is unsanitary. The wall in the women's bathroom has had a *** smear on the wall for the last 3 months.

Yesterday they were for empty toilet paper rolls on the floor and one half roll of toilet paper sitting on the floor, while the dispenser itself sat empty. I don't know what else to do, or going to complain to.

Naturally, I can't afford a prosthodontics specialist.Any suggestions?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #929490

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Familia Dental? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
10 of 31 Familia Dental reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18 #1228937 Mishawaka, Indiana, United States

So what now because I'm dealing with this with the Champaign office as well my first set is horrible I go back in three weeks for my second try at the denture molding process

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.